Thinking about becoming a Member?
We offer individual and joint spa/gym membership at the Herb House, starting from £150 per month.
Members of the Herb House enjoy full access to all facilities including a Massive Sauna with forest views; sumptuous changing rooms; a steaming outdoor Hot Pool; a state-of-the-art Technogym opening up onto our Rooftop Herb Garden; a 16m indoor Lap Pool, Hydrotherapy Pool plus a workout studio offering a range of complimentary classes from Spinning to Pilates. Members will be the first to experience new products, special promotions & members’ events.
The Herb House has 10 magnificent treatment rooms, of which 2 are couples’ treatment rooms, where you can almost touch the forest. Click to read more about our range of treatments.
If you’d like to find out more, please fill in the form below & Jess or Lucy from our Membership team, will be in touch with you. Alternatively, call 023 8028 6992 to speak to them directly.
The Herb House at Lime Wood is inspired and surrounded by nature. To maintain its sense of calm & serenity, membership numbers are limited. To hear more from our current members just click here.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN US
If you haven't joined but you're thinking you would quite like to, here are our Top 5 Reasons to inspire you....
1. Membership includes a full programme of classes seven days a week, including Spinning.
2. Members can enjoy delicious, natural and healthy food in our Raw & Cured food bar with no artificial or processed ingredients and locally sourced ingredients.
3. All of our Fitness Instructors are fully qualified Personal Trainers, available to advise you on fitness & nutrition.
4. Our membership rates have a lifetime promise, so the rate you join at will stay with you for the duration of your membership, even if we increase our new 'members rates'.
5. All members receive 10% off all treatments and food & beverage in both the hotel and spa, plus 10% off all retail.
What our members think...
"I visit a different hotel every week of the year for my job, but Lime Wood has become my 'home from home' and the Herb House has become my sanctuary where I can relax and recharge, ready for the off. Both Lime Wood and Herb House are superbly run: seemingly effortless, welcoming, elegant and where I most want to be." Fiona Duncan