THINKING ABOUT BECOMING A MEMBER?
Herb House is a truly special place for both relaxation and pampering as well as serious health and fitness.
We have three tiers of membership at Herb House, designed to allow you to make the most of your time with us, whatever your motivation, choosing the best and most suitable membership for you.
Find the membership that suits you...
Full Fitness Membership
Designed for those want to commit to a consistent and dedicated approach to their fitness, with the ongoing support and coaching of a Matt Roberts trained Personal Trainer, including full use of the spa facilities and group fitness classes. This is perfect for those wanting to get fully involved in life at Herb House.view details
All Access Membership
All Access Membership is designed for those who want to take a balanced and varied approach to their health.
Join any group fitness class taken by our expertly trained instructors, workout in our gym or chill out in our spa facilities.view details
Club Membership is designed for those who want to take time for themselves in our New Forest retreat and allows access to our spa facilities.
Work out in the gym or re-energise and relax in our spa facilities.VIEW DETAILS
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN US
If you haven't joined but you're thinking you would quite like to, here are our Top 5 Reasons to inspire you....
1) Full access to our award-winning spa facilities tucked away in the heart of the New Forest. Influenced by our natural surroundings, Herb House is designed over three levels and has an o-zone treated Lap Pool, massive Sauna and indoor Hydro Pool with stunning forest views, a Mud House, a steaming outdoor Hot Pot, and re-designed ‘Matt Roberts’ rooftop gym.
2) Our Fitness Instructors are all fully qualified Personal Trainers, trained by Top UK fitness expert Matt Roberts. Access to bespoke Personal Training and Small Group Training, as well as a wide range of fitness classes that run 7 days a week.
3) Enjoy delicious, natural and seriously healthy food, smoothies and juices in Raw & Cured Bar; a menu that is prepared daily by our team of creative raw chefs and perfect before or after a workout, or for chilling out in with friends. Members receive a 10% discount off all food and drink.
4) Access to exclusive monthly Member’s events; talks, workshops and social evenings in Herb House and Lime Wood with experts such as Nutritional therapist Amelia Freer, Bamford, and top health practitioners.
5) A fixed lifetime rate means your rate stays the same for the duration of your membership. You’ll also receive 10% off all spa treatments, shopping in our spa boutique ‘Curated by Lime Wood’, and food and beverage both in the spa and the main hotel.
All our memberships include 10% off all treatments and food and beverages in both the hotel and spa, plus 10% off all retail purchases in the shop.
Herb House at Lime Wood is inspired and surrounded by nature and a sense of intimacy and serenity has been achieved by its location and design. We want to make sure this calm is maintained so membership is limited.
All of our fitness instructors are fully qualified Matt Roberts trained personal trainers, who are available to advise members on fitness and nutrition, and one-to-one training or group training sessions can be booked with them.
All of our membership rates have a lifetime promise on them, so the rate you join at will stay with you for the duration of your membership, even if we increase our new members rates.
Members can enjoy delicious, natural and healthy food in our Raw & Cured food bar with no artificial or processed ingredients and locally-sourced ingredients.
» View the Full Fitness Membership Tariff & Benefits 2019
» View the All Access Membership Tariff & Benefits 2019
» View the Club Membership Tariff & Benefits 2019
» View the Membership Rates Comparison Guide 2019
If you would like to enquire about becoming a member at Herb House, please email your name and telephone number to email@example.com and confirm whether you would like to sign up to hear about the latest Herb House and Lime Wood news.
YOU SAY IT BEST...
WHAT OUR MEMBERS THINK...
"David and I took the plunge and upgraded our membership to “Full Fitness membership” from June this year. We’re glad we did. On top of all the usual benefits we now enjoy structured weekly training sessions guided by an experienced professional trainer; the fact that it’s part of the package is a great incentive to book up and keep moving!"
"Joining Herb House has been one of the best decisions we have made. As our lifestyle is quite hectic, Herb House has remained our sanctuary of calm during the madness. The grounds in which Herb House is set are truly breathtaking, our favourite views are of the herb and flower roof top garden and of the Mediterranean olive trees swaying by the outside jacuzzi. The team at Herb House are always super friendly and hospitable, nothing is ever too much to ask"
Victoria and Ben
"Stepping into the Herb House Spa is like stepping out of your hectic, stressful life and into a serene, relaxing world that allows you to take that important time to recharge and rejuvenate. Since becoming a member 3 years ago, not once have I taken this haven of tranquility for granted, as each time I visit it delivers what it sets out to, which is to provide me with a place of calm to relax and reflect. I just love it!"
"Joining Limewood was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. It gives us time in the week to just do something for ourselves and escape the real world for a while. It’s friendly, relaxed and the staff are, without exception, all excellent. We are fitter, healthier and happier as a result of becoming members."
"Herb House is now a home from home. I use it to combine classes and work on my mac (I'm office free) a couple of times a week, as well as enjoying the raw food. Growing up on a sugar free diet with a health food entrepreneur mother, the food here is a more Instagram-friendly, super yummy version of my regular diet."
"Lime Wood is where I love going for my physical and emotional wellbeing. The staff are all so kind and welcoming, other members are so friendly and considerate; it’s like being a member of a big family. The Fitness Instructors are exceptional and I feel in very safe hands. Thank you to everyone involved."
"Becoming a member of Herb House was the single best decision I made 3 years ago. I've taken advantage of all aspects of my membership, from the hardest of gym classes, to a de-stress massage, to a cookery class and everything in between. The range of classes, the spotless gym and relaxing spa are simply unrivaled. It is a place you want to go to; therefore I find myself there at least 4 times each week!"