Green Goddess Soba Noodle Salad
Try making one of our most popular dishes at home.12 February 2021
Struggling for lunch inspiration? Our goddess soba noodle salad is one of our most popular dishes in Raw & Cured and it's easy to make and enjoy at home! Not only is it an extremely filling treat for lunch it is packed full of greens and goodness. The zingy dressing and nutty buckwheat noodles complete the dish – delicious.
What you’ll need:
- 300 g buckwheat noodles
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 300g broccoli florets, purple sprouting broccoli, asparagus or green beans
- 1 medium green cabbage, Pak choi, leaves finely shredded
- 1 medium fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 cucumber, de-seeded and flesh finely chopped
- 4 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 2 handfuls of fresh green leaves (watercress, spinach, sliced lettuce, etc)
- 1 small handful of nuts (peanuts, almonds) or seeds (sesame, sunflower, poppy)
- 4 large handfuls of fresh herbs (coriander, mint, basil) roughly chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 15 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cayenne/chilli flakes
- 1 garlic cloves crushed
- A large piece of fresh ginger grated
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
What to do:
Cook the soba noodles according to instructions and lightly steam the broccoli. Then whisk all the dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
Add the raw vegetables, spring onions, avocado to the noodles with the steamed broccoli. Pour over the dressing and thoroughly mix together and top with the nuts or mixed seeds and fresh herbs.
If you liked this recipe why not try another recipe from Raw & Cured our tasty portobello mushrooms with wild rice and kimchi makes a delicious meal, click here.
Know someone who might enjoy this post? Share it?
You may also like...
Join us as we forage for facts about the heathland, forest trails and native ponies in the place we call home - the enchanting New Forest.Read the post
A super simple and seasonal dish, bursting with flavour with fresh peas, zingy lemon, toasted pine nuts and rich parmesan - perfect as a light pasta supper or served as a side.
Our Bar Team at Lime Wood know a thing or two about cocktails. Created with summer in mind, the team have muddled together three cocktails with a seasonal twist, made with fresh local ingredients, all thrown together to serve up sunshine in a glass. Why not recreate them at home?
La Pochette is a luxury brand creating a range of stylish and sustainable accessories including waterproof bags for wet kit, antibacterial, deodorising Sweat bags for gym kit and cabin pouches for travel.Read the post