Amelia Freer 3 Day Retreat
Whole Body Wellbeing
Take some time to focus on yourself for a few days without having to stray too far from home. Our wellbeing and nutritional expert Amelia Freer Dip ION FdSc will be hosting a three-day retreat with us at Lime Wood. Designed to really help you slow down, find sanctuary and balance, nourish your body and mind, and create your very own bespoke plan for long-term positive wellbeing.
Amelia brings with her a wealth of experience, working with clients to improve their health and wellbeing, and on this intimate retreat you will learn from Amelia and her team with a variety of interesting sessions, including talks, interactive workshops and cooking demonstrations. With a focus on whole body wellbeing, deep relaxation and empowering health through knowledge, this a truly holistic and inspirational retreat. Sessions include:
The foundations of a good diet
Positive Wellbeing and 360-degree health
How to eat well when you’re always busy
Stress reduction and healthy sleep workshop
How to build a healthy lifestyle: Creating your personal wellness plan
You will also have time to reflect on your own personal needs and goals, with relaxing and restorative yoga classes, forest walks and quiet down time. A deeply comforting massage in the Herb House, use of the calming Spa facilities and huge beds will all make for very peaceful sleeps.
All meals are included and will be a chance for you get to know everyone as well as to tuck into some seriously seasonal and nutritious food; menus have been created as a collaboration between Amelia, our Head Chef Luke and Raw & Cured Manager Ria, and are packed full of feel-good ingredients that will mean you never feel deprived!
With a focus on whole body wellbeing, deep relaxation and empowering health through knowledge, this a truly holistic and inspirational retreat.
Prices from £1,905
The retreat includes...
- Pre-retreat questionnaire and advice to help you make the most of your experience
- 2 nights’ stay
- Delicious, nutritious and healthy meals
- Varied and interesting sessions with Amelia and her experienced team, including talks, interactive workshops and cooking demonstrations in HH&Co Backstage, the Cookery School
- 2 group yoga/movement classes
- 1 60min Bamford Destress Massage
- Optional meditation and stretch sessions
- Daily guided Forest walks
- Plenty of down time to rest, relax and catch up on restorative sleep
- Use of the award-winning Herb House Spa
- A room gift and information folder full of recipes and tips to take home
- Support to create a personalised lifestyle plan, to help guide you in the days and weeks to follow once the retreat is over.
Tuesday 8th - Thursday 10th November 2022 *SOLD OUT*
Wednesday 10th – Friday 12th May 2023
How to book?
To book yourself a place on the retreat or if you have any questions please contact the Herb House reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02830 287 177
Scroll down for terms and conditions.
YOU SAY IT BEST
“A wonderful few days on this excellently programmed retreat”
“I had a wonderfully relaxing, nourishing and healthy few days”
“This course has completely transformed my relationships with food”
“Balanced, centred, grounded, practical advice for positive nourishment and wellbeing”
There is a 14-day cancellation policy and we require a full pre-payment in order to secure the booking.