EAT: Sheila's Seed Bars
These little beauties are so delicious and extremely easy to make. Great for an on the go breakfast or mid-morning snack!23 April 2020
Granola bars are a perfect morning or afternoon snack, but so many of the ones on the market are full of sugar and not much else. These little beauties are gluten-free, full of antioxidants thanks to all of the seeds, and just sweet enough.
They will release energy slowly to keep you going until lunchtime, and will keep in the fridge for a week but we doubt they’ll last more than a couple of days!
Creative Chef, Raw & Cured x
Raw & Cured Signature Seed Bars
What You Need…
1 cup Sunflower Seeds
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup Desiccated Coconut
½ cup Dried Cranberries
¼ cup Black Sesame Seeds
¼ cup Cocoa Nibs
1 cup Maple Syrup
2/3 cup Cocoa Butter (melted)
1 cup Tahini
What You Do…
- Place all of the seeds, coconut, cranberries and cocoa nibs into a large bowl.
- Melt the cocoa butter.
- Place the maple syrup, tahini and the melted cocoa butter into a blender and blitz to a smooth liquid
- Pour the mixture over the seeds and combine thoroughly
- Spread the mixture evenly over a greaseproof lined baking tray or plastic container and transfer to the fridge
- When fully set, turn the mixture out onto a chopping board and portion into bars
Know someone who might enjoy this post? Share it?
You may also like...
Our Gnocchi is a real crowd pleaser and is simple to make! Try making the recipe at home to bring a slice of Hartnett Holder & Co to your home.Read the post
When you have overdone HH&Co’s truffle pasta, Raw & Cured in Herb House Spa can help with a little light relief. Sheila Hulme, the Creative Chef and her team create feel-good food. Packed full of all of the goodies that will have you leaping into the Lap Pool and running rings around the Forest.Read the post
Herb House Personal Trainer Cesca shares her tips for working out at home.Read the post
Spring clean your skincare routine at home. Our go-to-guru Sarah Chapman gives us her tips to get the Glow!Read the post