Sunshine cauliflower salad with golden dressing
Salads make a great option for lunch or an afternoon/evening snack, they are light yet full of all the goodness your body needs. With us all having spent a lot of time at home it can be hard to think of exciting new meals when it comes to lunch, Salads don’t have to be boring, with the right ingredients they can be full of flavour and nutrients, Shelia has a great recipe for you to create at home.
This salad is full of colour and flavour and is guaranteed to bring sunshine to your day…even if the sun is not shining!
What you’ll need:
- 1 Raw cauliflower florets (Contains lots of Vitamin C)
- Pea shoots to dress
- A good handful of spinach (Rich in Vitamin A, C & K)
- 2 tbsp capers
- The zest of 2 lemons
For the dressing
- ½ tin of Coconut milk
- 4 tbsp of Nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 zest lemon
What to do:
- Add all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Blend all other ingredients to form a creamy and thick sauce, drizzle over the top and enjoy.
Raw & Cured are open and now serving the full menu including all your favourite smoothie recipes. Click here to view the menu.