Retreats at Herb House
A collaboration between two of the world's most desirable wellness destinations
Kamalaya Wellness Sanctuary and Holistic Spa in Koh Samui, Thailand, and Lime Wood's Herb House Spa, tucked away in the New Forest, will be bringing you the best of East and West in the holistic wellness sphere with two three-day retreats in May 2018.
Inspired by their ancient forest surroundings and dedicated to natural well-being, both Kamalaya and Herb House share a passion for authentic, holistic treatments and ideologies that take inspiration from centuries of wellbeing tradition. John and Karina Stewart, founders of Kamalaya, and a handful of their top therapists and mentors will take up a residency at Herb House for a series of three-day wellness retreats, designed to give guests ‘A taste of Kamalaya’.
- Inspiring group talks with Kamalaya founders John and Karina Stewart (Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Group meditation and mindfulness sessions
- Early morning yoga sessions
- 2 Kamalaya spa treatments
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your stay
- Personal mentoring sessions with Kamalaya's Life Enhancement Mentor, a former monk
- A cookery class with Kamalaya's Culinary Director
- Laid-back luxury accommodation at Lime Wood
- Use of Herb House spa facilities
From £1835 per person based on single occupancy, or £2960 for two on double occupancy, on an all-inclusive package.
Sunday 20th May 2018 - Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Wednesday 23rd May 2018 - Friday 25th May 2018
Arrival - 9.30am on Sunday 20th May or Wednesday 23rd May
Departure - from 2.00pm (spa facilites available for use from 2pm until 9pm on day of departure) on Tuesday 22nd May or Friday 25th May 2018
For more information and to book, please contact our Spa Reservations team on:
023 8028 6999